1. we will clearly state the purpose for which we collect your personal information and limit it to the scope of that purpose. In addition, personal information shall be used only to the extent that it does not deviate from the purpose for which it was collected.
2. Personal information collected will be used within the scope of the said purpose, and will not be used for any other purpose or provided to any third party without the prior consent of the customer. We will also take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
3. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information in our possession.
4. We will continuously improve our management system and framework for the protection of personal information.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties We respect your privacy and take the utmost care to protect your personal information. We will not disclose any personal information obtained through the use of "at Osu" to any third party without the prior consent of the customer. However, in the following cases, we may disclose your personal information without your prior consent.
6. When disclosure is required by law
7. When we deem it necessary to protect the rights, interests, reputation, or credibility of our company, other customers, or other third parties.
8. You have given prior authorization for the disclosure of your personal information
9. Collection of Access Logs
We may collect hardware and software information about your computer. This information may include IP address, browser type, domain name, access times, and referring website URLs. We use this information for general statistical purposes to monitor unauthorized access, improve security and service quality, and to conduct research and analysis of "at Osu" usage trends, etc. This information is not personally identifiable information.
10. About Cookies
We collect and refer to your "Cookie Information" for the operation of "at Osu". Cookie information" is information that a website transfers to the hard disk of a user's computer for record-keeping purposes using an industry-standard technology called cookies. No, we do not. You can disable the cookie function in your browser settings, but you may not be able to use some of the services provided by "at Osu".
When handling personal information, we appoint a personal information manager, store the collected personal information on a server with limited access by employees, and take appropriate and strict precautions to protect our customers' personal information.
12. Changes and Notification
Regarding translation, in addition to normal translation, we use a machine translation service for some articles in order to convey information to various people. Please note that this is a machine translation and may not always be an accurate translation.
We are not responsible for any damage caused by these translations.